Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 months old

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this past month! Jack is growing a ton! He's measuring in at 25" and weighs 14.6 lbs! I've just recently changed over his wardrobe from 3 month to 6 month sizes...not only because they were getting snug but because I was tired of looking at him in the same clothes! We had his 2 month check up today and Dr. Fix says he looks perfect! She covered her ears when I told her when we were putting him on his belly to sleep but was also disappointed when she found out how long his sleeping stretches tend be at one time. He handled his vaccinations like a champ, although we did shed a few tears together.
Go Redskins!



So content after a bath!



Naptime with Daddy


Monday Night Football Siesta


Lunch at school with Daddy!

(We had to take him his Friday sandwich from Servati's...football coaches aren't superticious at all!)


Elmo is SO BIG!



Loving the Rainforest


Precious little sleeper


Looking at Daddy


Not so sure about the Bumbo chair

No comments:

Post a Comment