Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 month old

Wow! It really is hard to believe Jack is a month old. I am so in love with the little man I could stare at him for hours in awe!
We went for his 1 month check up today! We knew he'd gotten bigger! He's weighing in at 11 lbs 10 oz and is 23" long! He's in the 90th percentile! I can't imagine what our grocery bills will be like if he keeps this up! He is getting stronger every day and is ready to be snuggled in Daddy's arms when he walks in the door! (Or maybe I'm just imaging that!) He still loves to be held, although we're trying to break him of that by actually letting him fuss some. And, we're starting to get on a routine. I thought we were doing really well for a few days last week when Donna was down, but somehow we get off kilter and hopefully are starting to get back on.

We've had a busy couple of weeks! We made our first overnight trip to Coldwater to meet the newest member of the Bruns Family, Avery! She seems so small and fragile compared to Jack! Maybe we were more gentle because she's a girl, and she's not ours!
And, football season has begun and we ventured out to our first football game. Jack found it very exiting - getting some love from the other wives, taking a cat nap, and then drinking a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment