Friday, August 21, 2009

Jack is 3 weeks old today! He is getting bigger - I can't wait until his Drs appointment to find out how much he weighs. Mark and I have both commented that he seems MUCH heavier. I've given up nursing and Jack and I both seem to be a bit happier. I have a bit more freedom (and someone else can feed him), and Jack is definitely getting a full belly so the time in between feedings is stretching itself out on its own. And, we've gone on a few outings now. Plus, with bottle feeding him I feel like I have the freedom to be able to leave the house without worrying about having to rush home because he's hungry!
Getting big and strong! Daddy's going to start a workout regimine soon!

suns out guns out

(you'd think these boys don't have any shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment