Thursday, July 31, 2014

5

Today is the day, that my baby probably shouldn't be referred to as baby anymore.  Because, that baby, well, he's 5!  F.I.V.E.  I can't say that it seems like yesterday that we brought him home, because frankly, it seems like forever ago.  I cannot imagine my life without him in it.  (On the occasional weekend that we are "kid-less", I am lost!)

I also probably shouldn't refer to him as my baby anymore, since he tells us not to call him Jack.  Because, his name is "Batman".  He is a super-hero!  With super powers!  (Shhhh...don't tell anyone!)  Jack has grown leaps and bounds this year!  And not just in inches!  He is writing his name, knows his letters, and numbers (most of them).  He rides a scooter amazingly fast, loves to race his big wheel up and down the street, can throw and catch a frisbee, and has finally learned to pump his legs on a swing!  He loves his little brother and occasionally really seems to like him!  He helps with Rudy and is starting to do chores without us asking him to do them!  But he'd rather do chores when he gets paid to do them!  (His piggy-bank is pretty heavy!)  He has a fascination with bats and fish and loves "How to Train Your Dragon" and Spider-Man!


I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for my Super-Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment