Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Say What?

Jackarino has been the cause of much laughter this year!  He is definitely a character and says some of the funniest things!

Where's it come from?  Has become a new and frequent question!  His own version of "why" and frankly, I'm glad, "why" isn't yet a part of his vocabulary!  Where's it come from comes in many forms...a few of my favorites from the past few days:  "Where does pee come from?"; post sneeze and bless you, "Where's bless you's come from?"; "Where do eggs come from?".  You can only imagine a few of the responses I've had!  

His response when asked questions:  "Would you like milk?".  "Of course"!

Tonight at dinner he declared, "I don't love this".  "I'm sorry bud, this is whats for dinner.  If you eat some more then you may have something you do love."  "Umm...I think I love donuts."  "No kidding!"

Last night, after being sent back to bed a few times, came into our room as I was folding laundry.  He climbed into bed, pulled his blanket over him, and starting having a conversation.  Eventually we got to counting and singing the alphabet.  Thus leading him to sing a song about cars.  "Cars. Cars. Cars."  Mark asked if that was his song, and he said, "Yep, that's it"!

He says in the mornings, when I turn on the light, that the sun is too bright!

He says, "Don't hurt my sister", when Mark is tickling me.  And tonight, he said I was a Princess!  And he's a Racecar!

Oh Jackarino...where do you get these things from?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment