Sunday, October 23, 2011

Loves & Hates

Like any normal hormonal woman, there are things that I LOVE, so much they bring me to tears when I think about them! And things, that get under my skin that make me want to scream.

Hates:
  • Leaves! Leaves outside, mean crunched leaves on the floor. Not only on the floor near the garage door, but on the floor in Jack's bathroom because his new found love of jumping in the leaves provides a "how in the world did these leaves get here" every night before his bath!
  • The basement's super slow progress! And, dust in the basement. Thus bringing dust upstairs!
  • Hourly bathroom trips.
  • Cars. We're convinced I need new tires. Ugh! I hate spending money on cars!
  • The ashy smell left behind in our family room after having a fire in the fire place!
  • Shirts that are too short to cover this growing belly!
  • Charlie-Horses and restless legs!

Loves:
  • Everything pumpkin spice! Candles, fat free Grande Lattes, and my new discovery - Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice creamer!
  • The ability to let Mickey Mouse Club House babysit while I shower (and even clean the bathroom)! This may also be neglect, but I'm beyond thrilled to not have to get everything done during nap time!
  • Clean, streak-free windows!
  • Chilly nights with a fire in the fire place, crock pot recipes, and a snugly baby with his "blank", "Scout", frog, dog, dog, and piggy under his cars bedding!
  • The giggles of a toddler that only his Daddy can produce!
  • The kicks, jabs, and hiccups from the baby growing in my belly!
  • Pre-natal massages! Why didn't I discover these 2 years ago? Glorious!
  • A little boy who refuses to say "I love you" but when we say it, puckers his lips and comes in for a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment