Sunday, October 2, 2011

And the question remains...

Will the basement be done by November? We're down to 1 month...5 weekends (including the present) until Mark's deadline! We made another trip to Home Depot today! I was delighted to be able to return some insulation and purchase 2 gallons of Cloudy Day! Why the 2x4's? For a storage shelf on the "other side" of the basement. I'm certainly not one to decline the offer for more storage space! That just means I can buy more stuff! I mean, organize the stuff we do have better! Sure, that's exactly what I mean ;-)!

So, what still needs to be done? Painting, installing baseboards, carpet (buying and installing), electrician visit #2, and the ceiling (which according to Mark will likely not be done until later this winter). And, although, I want it 100% done, I'm fine with having a nearly finished playroom. There is some serious organization of toys that needs to occur before Jack's little brother arrives (in 8 weeks in case you're curious)! And lets not forget the cleaning of the "other side"...drywall, mud, and sawdust is MESSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment