Mark and I both commented today on how grown up Jack is getting! He'd rather climb into his car-seat whenever we have somewhere to go, walk to Miss Eva's door (and knock), and lets not forget to mention his growing vocabulary! I feel as though I can actually have a conversation with him! Well, its a conversation with a 2-year-old, but we talk about his day! Did he play with cars, play on the swing-set, play with the train, take a nap, eat well, etc! And, he's sharing better too...with his stuffed animals! He even wants to make sure Scout has on socks...and shoes! And, when he does something good, he says "job" (translation; good job)!
Good Job!
He is growing out of his McQueen & Mickey obsession and expanding his likes to Legos, dinosaurs, and trains!
Going to the 1st home Football game (he just wanted snacks)!
No comments:
Post a Comment