"On the night you were born,
the moon smiled with such wonder
that the stars peeked in to see you
and the night wind whispered,
"Life will never be the same.""
On the night you were born, I never imagine how much I could fall in love with you!
How much your giggle would warm my heart!
How much your tears would break my heart!
And how happy you would make me!
I never imagined I'd make you this cake for your 2nd Birthday!
And you'd eat it with a fork! (Especially after last year!)
Or that you'd be so excited about your gifts that Daddy had to finish opening them!
And I never imagined, that after 2 years, how you'd be learning about your world!
Using words,
Showing your frustrations,
And giggling with utter happiness in joy in the simplest of pleasures!
You make us smile and laugh more than I ever thought was possible!
You are the light of our lives
and our greatest joy!
"Heaven blew every trumpet
and played every horn
on the wonderful, marvelous
night you were born."
No comments:
Post a Comment