Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Momma & Jack Day

With a random Tuesday off of work, and the temperatures cooler, Jack and I spent a few hours at the zoo! I didn't take my camera with me...how many pictures of the top of Jack's head does one momma really need? But, of course there were a few moments I wished I had it! Thank goodness for my phone, and Mark's phone being able to email me =)!

The adventure began with Momma wanting a treat on the way to the zoo! Well, there's no hiding my treats and I was forced to share some "bu" peanut M&M's!
Don't worry, I took this picture while stopped at a red light!

Jack enjoyed seeing the "big" giraffes and being held while I pet the goats and cow! He had a grand 'ole time playing on the playground and we had a short timeout on the bench before moving on to visit the polar bears!

We ended our adventure with lunch and a chat on the "phone"! He's definitely starting to put words together and the jest of his conversation..."Hi...Jack...lunch...zoo...bye bye"!

No comments:

Post a Comment