I was hoping for something better than that! Even via thesaurus.com: multiply, thrive, build, expand, flourish...
I guess that's exactly what's happening. Our family is FLOURISHING! I like that best! It seems the happiest...sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies! I will physically be growing, and building...two more humans. Yes, you read that right...TWINS are on the way for the Brunsy Bunch.
We said we were done. We said we'd be a family of 4. And then, we had a thought...why not just see what happens. And like that, we had a pink + sign on a stick. And then, the 8 week early ultrasound, revealed 2 sacs, 2 placentas, and 2 heart beats.
I've laughed. I've cried. I've processed. (I'm still processing.) I've prayed. I've wanted wine. I've cried some more. I've peed...a LOT. And I've eaten even more. And in true Kensinger fashion I've started making lists, I currently have 4 different lists going =) Everything from questions for the Dr to baby names...make lists and tackle them one by one! (Mark should be thankful its football season because he knows I won't bombard him with my lists that require his doing!)
Fast forward 3 weeks...
I've just had my first visit with a high risk OB - which took ALL DAY! (And of course I wasn't expecting that so the few things I planned to do during a day off, didn't happen!) The Ultrasound tech was awesome! The nurse was awesome! The Doctor was...well, a Doctor. The twins are di di twins (dichorionic diamniotic) - which is the lowest risk for twins, measuring at 12 weeks and some odd days, and heart rates of 168 and 174. (They were bouncing all over the place.)
I'm tackling items one by one on my lists and already have an inventory of diapers! (Target and Amazon Prime have had some killer sales!) And they may or may not already have their first books from Nancy Tillman.
![]() |
| The babies didn't want to cooperate to take a picture together... Baby A is already ornery and turned its back to us and Baby B is showing his/her profile |

No comments:
Post a Comment