Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Joy to the World!

I know, I know, I say this nearly every month...but holy cow...December was a whirlwind!  The happenings were pretty typical of every December!  A lot of social gatherings, a lot of money being spent, a lot of love, and a whole lot of fun!  I think, that it'll be fun to share a few of the 170+ pictures that have been taken to document the month and all my fellow bloggy followers (all 6 of you!)!

Coach Bruns!
Go Cavaliers!
D IV State Champs!
Roman was admitted to the hospital for Croup/Bronchitis
The boys playing with the bed
Big boy giving himself his treatments!
Master Mark!  (finally!)
Sledding!
Trying to make snow balls!
Santa came to visit!
Yes, Santa, I've been a good boy!  (He did nod yes when he asked!)
He came back...and brought more stuff!
A Car!
Wow!  This is awesome!

2013 was a year full of changes and many blessings for our family!  I hope 2014 can top it!

No comments:

Post a Comment