Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello...June

As the boys grow older, I realize I have less and less to share each month!  (Especially poor Roman...his baby book is no where as complete as his big brothers!  As the 2nd child myself, one would think I would pay more attention to these things!)

Anyway, this month has been filled with summer fun!  So, I'm borrowing the idea from Amy's blog in her "Hello Monday" series!  (Thanks Ams & http://www.countingmykisses.com/ for the idea!)


Hello...my fearless child who loves to help with household chores, like cleaning the gutters!  You make sure I know I still have a pulse, multiple times, daily!



Hello...trips to the park, and Jack wanting to do everything all by himself!



Hello...to sprinkler fun!



Hello...to a house full of boys and shrubs that need watering!



Hello...to Jack becoming more fearless and harnessing his inner Uncle Hube!



Hello...to corn-on-the-cob!




Hello...to Drumsticks!




Hello...to brotherly love!



Hello...to ending our busy days, washing our stinky toes with lots of giggles and splashes!


No comments:

Post a Comment