Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3+1=4

The Brunsy Bunch has grown!  Roman James was welcomed into the family yesterday!  Mark and I left the house at 7am for a scheduled induction.  It was a slow morning, watching Sports Center and listening to the OSU Football news over and over again!  My water was broken and a few hours later I was ready for my epidural and an hour later I had baby number two, gloppy and crying on my chest!  Yes, those were my first spoken words to my little peanut..."you're goopy"!  So loving, I know =)!

Roman is our little peanut, weighing in a 6lbs 12 oz and 20.25" long!  (I suppose that's what happens when you don't eat millions of chicken nuggets and OREOs!  (This pregnancy, it was lots of peanut butter!  Yum!)





Gramma brought Jack to meet his little brother today.  He wasn't very impressed!  He touched his blanket with a finger and spent time playing with new cars.  And my little momma's boy was clearly mad at his me!  (Mark went home for the night and as he was putting Jack to bed, he said I hurt his feelings =(.  Poor guy!  It breaks my heart!  I'll have to spend some extra time watching Cars 2 with him tomorrow when we get home!)

Sharing Cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment