Jack's first snow!
We were back at the Drs office a couple weeks after his 4 month check up because Jack's cold didn't seem to be getting any better. Since we can't give him any medicine yet, I just wanted to double check we were doing all the right things while it ran its course. But, I'm glad I went because the little guy had an ear infection and pinkeye. So, we had a few days at home together until the pinkeye wasn't contagious anymore!
Monkeyin' around!And, we celebrated our first Christmas! Santa visited our house when we were at Christmas Eve mass (just like he did when Daddy was little)! 

I love Ryan the Lion!
Christmas Day we drove to Columbus for Christmas with Lolly & Poppy! Jack was spoiled by both of them...with gifts, attention, and lots of love! 
Merry Christmas!We celebrated New Years with Nana and Papa, Uncle Hube and Aunt Katie, and Madison and Avery (and Pooh too)! We also celebrated a late Christmas, where we were all again spoiled!
Pooh kisses! (or maybe mom didn't get all the squash off my face!)
Playing with Madison & Avery!
Checking out the inside of my toy box!
Check out my new ride!



Jack is doing really well eating food! I don't think he cares much for oatmeal so I've stopped forcing it. But he appears to really like squash! I'm still a bit nervous to try green beans and peas, but we have to! And, he'll have to learn to like green beans because they're served nearly once a week! We have also moved him out of his infant carseat and into the convertible seat as I was struggling to carry him! He's started to roll over a lot! Jabber a lot! Squeal, squeak, and giggle a lot! And most importantly...he's sleeping through the night!!!!!!
And here are some professional pictures we (finally) got taken!



No comments:
Post a Comment