Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The tragedy...

Sadly, painting my own toe nails might be tossed out the window very soon. This can be seen in 2 different lights...happily and looking forward to being pampered because I now have the ability to not feel bad about getting pedicures or polish changes (b/c I am my father's daughter and refuse to pay $65 (or even $30 at cheaper places) to get my feet done every couple of weeks) so unless Mark wants to paint them he has to accept this! Or sadly, because my belly is so big I can't reach my toes! (I do suppose this is also a good thing...that Jack is healthy and growing into a big strong football player!) So, I guess, all in all, this is a good thing :)! I wonder if they'll put ice water in the foot bath instead of hot to help with the swelling...

No comments:

Post a Comment