Monday, February 23, 2009

Is it gas or kicks?


Yippee! With the 1st trimester officially done, we're counting down the days until we know the gender! We have our boy name decided - actually a few years ago, Jack, and now we just have to work on girl names. We're both already referring to the baby as "he" and Jack, as we're both convinced there'll be years of Little League and Youth League Football in our future. (I thought for about a week and a half it might be a girl...) But honestly, we don't care either way! We just want a healthy child to give lots of love to!


Aunt Elizabeth came home for a visit over Valentine's Weekend! (Nothing like spending the "day of love" with your parents!) I'd requested help maternity clothes shopping not long after Christmas and E (surprisingly) agreed to make a trip! Boy am I glad she did! The "Zinger" girls had a great time shopping and giggling at the fake belly! But, best of all, Aunt Elizabeth gave the belly lots of love & attention! Grandpa even gave a pat immediately after giving his favorite daughter a kiss and hug! (Grandma did too...with VERY cold hands!)


(Thankfully) Basketball season is finally over! Its been a long 6 months of attending AHS sporting events and we're both glad to have a break! I'm anxious to purchase bedroom furniture and start interviewing potential childcare providers! But, now that coaching is "over", our weekends are filling up fast to visit friends & family. I'm exhausted thinking about it! I have to keep reminding myself that in a few more months, everyone will be visiting us!


And, I'm finally starting to feel light little taps on occasion! It always takes me a moment to decide if its gas or baby though! Mark is convinced he's felt kicks already, but, it was right after lunch so I still think it was movement of another type ;)! But, whatever makes Dad happy, we'll go with =)


No comments:

Post a Comment